Casting the Vision
- To serve those in authority through prayer.
- To interact with governmental leaders in order to impact our cities and communities in positive and practical ways.
- To enlist, encourage and mobilize the saints.
- To communicate governmental issues , requests, etc. to our members.
- To locate and develop Team Leaders across the state.
The Case for Governmental Engagement
- I Tim. 2:1-2 - commanded to intercede and give thanksgiving for all those in authority.
- Governmental leaders are inundated with those that do not represent God's kingdom principles nor what is best for the citizens.
- Leaders often only hear from Christians in a position of opposition.
- Leaders need our encouragement, blessing and strategy for solutions.
- Esther, Daniel, and Deborah are Biblical examples of governmental engagement.
- Our Christian heritage was built by those that were engaged in government.
Options for Engagement
- Sign up to be an intercessor.
- Become a Team Leader in your county/region.
- Attend local city council/county commission meetings.
- Contribute to the work of the TNGPA.
- Assist with administrative duties.